v4ink Bentsai BT-HH6105B2 High Definition Portable Handheld Inkjet Marking and Lot Coding Printer
- Various Customized Contents: supports printing text, expiry date and time, number, QR code, barcode, symbol, picture, logo. Supports multi-line printing with adjustable print height ranges from 2.5mm to 12.7mm.
- Print on Multiple Surfaces: Support printing on both water absorbing materials and non-water absorbing materials such as wood, cloth, fabric, paper, carton, plasterboard, fiberboard, cement wall, plastics, glass, acrylic, ceramics, PVC, metal, aluminum, etc.
- Wide Applications: Widely apply to industries such as retail store, food, coffee shop, packaging, logistics, manufacturing, warehousing, clothing, timber. You can even make your own arts and crafts if you're someone full of imagination and creativeness.
- Low Consumption Ink: v4ink BT-HH6105B2 coding printer uses either a water-based ink or solvent ink, each cartridge contains 42ml high capacity ink, prints up to 2,000,000 characters ≈ 1,080,000 production date ≈ 98,182 QR Codes ≈ 29,189 barcodes. Every single character only costs $0.0002 at average gray level 3. A great money saver compared to other handheld inkjet printers.
- User-friendly UI Design: 4.3 inches high definition LCD touch screen, sensitive and easy to use. Free training and instruction for operators and on-site demonstration.
Print Anytime: The printer is powered by a 2600mAh battery that can sustain 8 hours after full charge. The machine can be used when unplugged and when under charging to make sure no work progress will be slowed down.
17 Language Options: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, German, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Italian, Portuguese, French, Hindi, Thai, Vietnamese, Persian, Turkish.
138*54*217mm / 0.45*0.18*0.7 inch
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
Every you need to get started your handheld printing journey.
● v4inkBT-HH6105B2 portable handheld inkjet printer
● 1 x v4ink original Black solvent fast dry ink cartridge
● Power adapter
● USB flash driver
● Metal positioner template
● Roller auxiliary tool
● Photoelectric sensor
● User manual
Each v4ink handheld printer enjoys a 12-month limited warranty from the date of purchase, welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support if you have any questions or problem with our products.
What's the difference between BT-HH6105B1, BT-HH6105B2 and BT-HH6105B3 handheld printers?
BT-HH6105B1 can only use a water-based ink to print on porous/water absorbing surfaces. BT-HH6105B2 and BT-HH6105B3 can use either a water-based ink or solvent fast dry ink to print on porous and non-water absorbing surfaces.
However, BT-HH6105B3 has a variable database printing function which allows you to print different codes, numbers or texts on your products for each print without stopping to set up the printer. This is the major function that differentiates B3 from B1 and B2 printers.
What's the difference between B30 and B35 handheld printer?
The only difference between the two model is that B30 can only work with a water-based ink to print on water absorbing surfaces such as carton, cardboard, cement, wood, fabric, plasterboard, fiberboard, etc; while B35 can work with either a water-based ink or a solvent quick dry ink to print on both water absorbing and non-water absorbing surfaces including plastic, PVC, glass, chinaware, aluminum foil, metal, concrete and many more.
What's the difference between B80 and B85 wide format handheld printer?
The only difference between the two model is that B80 can only work with a water-based ink to print on water absorbing surfaces such as carton, cardboard, cement, wood, fabric, plasterboard, fiberboard, etc; while B85 can work with either a water-based ink or a solvent quick dry ink to print on both water absorbing and non-water absorbing surfaces including plastic, PVC, glass, chinaware, aluminum foil, metal, concrete and many more.