v4ink Bentsai BT-2583P Yellow Original Fast Dry Solvent Ink Cartridge - 1 Pack
- v4ink BENTSAI BT-2583P Yellow ink cartridge is engineered to work with our handheld inkjet printers: BT-HH6105B2, BT-HH6105B3 and B10 Mini.
- BT-2583P is a quick dry ink. Ink dry time is typically instant to a few seconds but can take longer depending on application and environment conditions.
- BT-2583P can print on water absorbing and non-porous materials, including: paper, cloth, carton, wood, gypsum board, fiberboard, plastic, PVC, PET, ceramic, glass, metal, aluminum foil, etc.
- Capacity of the ink cartridge is 42ml, prints up to 2,000,000 characters at the smallest font size.
- v4ink BENTSAI handheld printer ink works reliably in the range of 68 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit. The humidity should be between 10% and 80%.
Ink Cartridge Maintenance Tips
1. Please shake the ink cartridge and wipe the ink nozzle with a soft cloth before printing.
2. Ink cartridges should be stored in the shady, well-ventilated and dry area, keep them away from direct sunlight, heat, extreme cold or hot temperature.
3. When not in use, please wipe the ink nozzle and cover the protective cap of cartridge back immediately to prevent the ink from being air-dried and blocking the nozzle. If the nozzle is clogged, please wipe it with a soft towel that's soaked with alcohol and try again.
Questions you may concern
1. Is the ink waterproof?
Yes. v4ink BENTSAI BT-2583P ink cartridge is waterproof, rub-resistant and fast dry. However, we recommend you to let the ink to dry for a few seconds before rub it with your finger for a better performance.
Also, in case you make some prints that you don't intend to, you can erase the ink by if you print on smooth non-porous surfaces such as glass, ceramic, PE bag, etc., the ink can be erased by alcohol.
2. What if the printout is incorrect, can I clean the ink and restart?
If you are printing on smooth non-porous and non-water absorbing surfaces, like glass, ceramic or PE bag, the printout can be removed by using alcohol, acetone and other organic solvents.
But if you're printing on porous water-absorbing surfaces such as carton box, cement wall, it's unlikely to cleaned the ink. So We recommend you to make a print test on paper before printing.
Non-original cartridge can cost up to 20% more than Original v4ink BENTSAI Cartridges when you account for reprints and nozzle clogs. Any damage to the printers by using non-original cartridges will void your warranty.
Each v4ink handheld printer enjoys a 12-month limited warranty from the date of purchase, welcome to contact us at email@example.com for support if you have any questions or problem with our products.
138*54*217mm / 0.45*0.18*0.7 inch
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
For shipping and returns, please refer to Shipping Policy and Return & Refund for details.
What's the difference between BT-HH6105B1, BT-HH6105B2 and BT-HH6105B3 handheld printers?
BT-HH6105B1 can only use a water-based ink to print on porous/water absorbing surfaces. BT-HH6105B2 and BT-HH6105B3 can use either a water-based ink or solvent fast dry ink to print on porous surfaces.
However, BT-HH6105B3 has a variable database printing function which allows you to print unique codes, numbers and texts on your products without a stop. This is the major function that differentiates B3 from B1 and B2 printers.
What's the difference between B30 and B35 handheld printer?
The only difference between the two model is that B30 can only work with a water-based ink to print on water absorbing surfaces such as carton, cardboard, cement, wood, fabric, plasterboard, fiberboard, etc; while B35 can work with either a water-based ink or a solvent quick dry ink to print on both water absorbing and non-water absorbing surfaces including plastic, PVC, glass, chinaware, aluminum foil, metal, concrete and many more.
What's the difference between B80 and B85 wide format handheld printer?
The only difference between the two model is that B80 can only work with a water-based ink to print on water absorbing surfaces such as carton, cardboard, cement, wood, fabric, plasterboard, fiberboard, etc; while B85 can work with either a water-based ink or a solvent quick dry ink to print on both water absorbing and non-water absorbing surfaces including plastic, PVC, glass, chinaware, aluminum foil, metal, concrete and many more.